- Schedule Magnet Giveaway: First 4,000 fans in attendance receive a Harvard Football schedule magnet!
- Boston Children's Hospital Pediatric Cancer Awareness Day: In recognition of Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month, Harvard Athletics is proud to donate 50% of every Harvard vs. San Diego ticket purchased using promo code BCHDAY
to the Boston Children's Hospital Trust.
- Harvard Night: $5 tickets for all Harvard Affiliates! Use promo code HARVARDNIGHT
to apply this discount, and be sure to use your harvard email address at checkout.
- Harvard Grad Student Tailgate:
Use promo code
to purchase a ticket that includes access to a pregame Harvard Graduate Student tailgate with FREE food and a FREE t-shirt along with your game ticket!
- Healthcare Appreciation Night: As a token of our appreciation, we're happy to offer discounted tickets to healthcare professionals and their families. Use promo code HEALTH18
to activate this discount!
- Youth Football & Cheer Day: Bring your youth football or cheer team to Harvard Stadium and test your skills in the Harvard Mini-Combine, take a tour of the facilities, and receive a Harvard Athletics helmet decal! Be sure to show your team's spirit by wearing your jerseys to the game! Click Here to indicate your interest in bringing a youth team to this game, and a representative will follow up with you shortly.
- Post-Game Autograph Session: Stay after the game to get autographs from your favorite Crimson players! FREE team photos will be provided.
- Kids Club Day: Crimson Kids Club members receive FREE youth tickets and discounted adult tickets! If you're not already a CKC member, click here to sign up and receive your discount.
- Community Day: Allston, Brighton and Cambridge residents will receive FREE tickets and concession vouchers! Show your ID or other evidence that you're a resident to claim your tickets and vouchers at the game.
Check back as the season approaches for additional promotions!
Inerested in bringing a group? Please Cick Here
For more information on promotions, contact the Harvard Athletic Ticket Office at 617-495-2211, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.